The training is conducted in the form of an interactive workshop where employees get numerous challenges to overcome using Blue Prism, supervised by trainers. Each 4 participants of the training require 1 trainer to ensure the highest quality of service.
In order to adapt the training to the Client`s needs, we will send detailed requirements for the elements to be prepared before the start of the training. To achieve the best fit of examples within the training, we conduct it on client machines using real life examples from organization and prepare employees strictly for applications that are used in processes that can be potentially automated (if it is impossible, we prepare exercises on training applications).
The training lasts 10 days.
Training and coaching - schedule
3x 5 hour training + homework 1h
3x 5 hour training + homework 2h
Week 3 - 7
3x 2 hours of coaching every two days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
Summary for management 1h
Training program - session 1
01. Examples of RPA implementations in different areas (Finance, HR, IT, Procurement, Sales, Operations, Client Services, etc.)
02. Which processes are good candidates for automation?
03. Process documentation
04. Introduction to Blue Prism
05. Design concept: objects and processes
06. Blue Prism native functions
- Environment and session variables
- Process flow through decision, choice stages and sub-pages
- Global Send Keys and Global Send Key Events
- Exception handling
- Wait stages: how to use them, when to use arbitrary waits
Training program - session 2
01. Blue Prism standard process templates
02. Sensitive data handling
03. Process exposure to Control Room
04. Object exposure
05. Collections and Loops
07. Interfacing with PDF documents
08. Work queues; creation and administration. Functionality in Control Room
Training program - session 3
01. Advanced exception handling and work queues
02. Credentials Management and Login Agent
03. SAP automation
04. Development best practice
05. Introduction to Java automation
06. Introduction to Web services
07. Introduction to Surface Automation
08. Most common pitfalls during automation projects and how to avoid them
Trainer - Andrzej Kinastowski
Andrzej Kinastowski has been assisting various SSCs and BPOs in improving their delivery in areas of Process Excellence, automation, robotics, analytics, leadership and strategy for the last 10 years. Analyst and programmer. He’s a Lean in Office practitioner, big fan of Kaizen thinking. Believes that best processes and projects come from engaged leadership and empowerment of all employees. Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, experienced trainer. Lecturer on the University of Economics in Wrocław and School of Computer Science and Economics of Krakow. Co founder of Service Process Improvement Network association. Co author of "Office Samurai implementing Lean in the office".