The proposed training introduces to Lean Six Sigma, change management and continuous improvement programs.
It is addressed to the management staff, department managers and all those who are interested in process improvement.
The training lasts 2 days and is conducted in the form of a practical workshops with exercises.
Agenda - Day 1 - Introduction to Lean Six Sigma methodology
01. Introduction do Lean Management – improvement over waste elimination
02. Introduction to Six Sigma – improvement over process control
03. Define phase
04. Voice of Customer tool - Client's Voice, Business Voice , Employees Voice
05. Project file
06. Measure phase
07. Process mapping and value stream mapping
08. Process indicators: process entries, steps and gateways
09. Data collection
10. Visualisation as the means of data understanding
11. Analyze phase
12. Identification of causes' roots
13. 7/8 of the process waste
14. Pareto law
15. Improve phase
16. Techniques to generate and pick the ideas for improvements
17. Control phase
18. How to properly close an improvement project
Agenda - Day 2 - Change management and how to start implement continuous improvement programmes
01. Change hurts. No pain, no gain
02. Case study – implementing Lean Management in select organisations
03. Change management: what is resistance to change?
04. Engaging people to change
05. Cultural match matrix
06. The competence triangle - How can we use it for the effective development of our leaders?
07. Workshops for facilitators of workshops and improvement projects
08. Management and monitoring of Lean Six Sigma projects
09. Visualisations in office environment
10. Most common challenges and proglems of improvement implementation
Trainer - Dominik Jaskulski
Dominik Jaskulski has worked as analyst, project leader and people manager for many polish and international organizations. He has been building global structures (Mexico, Manila, Krakow), setting up group-wide Automation Centers of Excellence and supported several global restructuring and transformation programs. Currently developing his business at Office Samurai – a company that support corporate clients in process improvement and automation. He holds diplomas in economics, finance, lean management and data mining. Dominik has experience in leading projects in finance , HR, banking, IT and NGO. As a fan of agile and lean philosophies, he tries to combine them both in daily work.
Trainer - Andrzej Kinastowski
Andrzej Kinastowski has been assisting various SSCs and BPOs in improving their delivery in areas of Process Excellence, automation, robotics, analytics, leadership and strategy for the last 10 years. Analyst and programmer. He’s a Lean in Office practitioner, big fan of Kaizen thinking. Believes that best processes and projects come from engaged leadership and empowerment of all employees. Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, experienced trainer. Lecturer on the University of Economics in Wrocław and School of Computer Science and Economics of Krakow. Co founder of Service Process Improvement Network association. Co author of "Office Samurai implementing Lean in the office".