The training is intended for beginner RPA developers. No prior development experience is required, but we suggest selecting people with a "technological" flair.
The training lasts 4 days and is conducted in the form of workshops. Students work on prepared training tasks, which introduce new issues necessary to become an independent UiPath developer.
01. Introduction to UiPath
02. Using recorder to create robots. And why you shouldn't.
03. Variables and data types.
04. Basic control flows and data manipulation.
05. Basic UI interactions
06. Working with selectors
07. Advanced UI interactions
08. Basics of image and text automation
09. Working with Excel and CSV
10. Data table structures
11. Basic PDF interaction and E-mail automation
12. Logging execution information
13. Running unattended bots
14. Basics of exception handling
15. Basics of developer's best practices
16. Start of work on developer’s own robots
Trainer - Andrzej Kinastowski
Andrzej Kinastowski has been assisting various SSCs and BPOs in improving their delivery in areas of Process Excellence, automation, robotics, analytics, leadership and strategy for the last 10 years. Analyst and programmer. He’s a Lean in Office practitioner, big fan of Kaizen thinking. Believes that best processes and projects come from engaged leadership and empowerment of all employees. Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, experienced trainer. Lecturer on the University of Economics in Wrocław and School of Computer Science and Economics of Krakow. Co founder of Service Process Improvement Network association. Co author of "Office Samurai implementing Lean in the office".